Child Custody Investigations
| Investigations on people that are part of your home life are called Domestic Investigations. A domestic investigation may be performed on a child, a husband, a wife, a lover, a significant other, a mom, a dad, or some other family member.
Infidelity investigations determine
if a spouse or lover is involved
with someone else. Child
Custody investigations help
establish appropriate custodial
roles and visitation rights for
divorced or separating parents.
If you are getting engaged, a
pre-marital investigation will find
truth behind your potential partner
before you risk heartache, physical abuse
or financial loss. We can perform a complete background investigation to find out about previous marriages, civil and criminal court actions, where they have lived,
where they have worked, who they have associated with, and other potential indicators of problems.
Do you have a cheating spouse, future spouse, or significant other seeing someone else?
Are you worried about a divorce
settlement or child custody issues? Do you
really have reasons to be concerned?
The worry can affect your entire world - how you react at work, at home, with friends and family. It affects your health, how you eat, how you sleep (or don't sleep). The fear and, yes, the anger, drain your energy and numb your spirit.
Nothing is more draining than the
fear that you are living with a
cheating lover or that you are
living with a spouse engaging in
Our goal is to help restore the balance in your life by providing the truth
about your suspicions of infidelity. You need answers
that cannot be refuted, evidence
that cannot be denied. In short you need objective information
about possible cheating, one way or the other, so that you can either set your mind at ease or begin to rebuild. Safe Harbor will discreetly and confidentially uncover the facts you need to make difficult decisions and we will do so without endangering yourself or your relationship.
What are the signs of a cheating spouse? How can you tell if your husband or wife is having an
adulterous affair? There are many indications of problems and while they are not conclusive, the presence of several of them certainly raise questions
and provide warning signs of
infidelity. The signs of a cheating lover may include:
- Spending unusual amounts of time away from home.
- Suddenly deciding to work late or go back to work.
- Increasingly difficult to reach by phone.
- Driving more than usual.
- Looking around constantly when you are out together.
- Suddenly deciding not to go somewhere or dodging some place.
- Wanting to know your schedule and where you will go.
- Not returning calls in a reasonable time.
- Having private conversations on the phone.
- Answering the home phone more frequently.
- Checking voice mail privately.
- Unusually long calls on the phone bill.
- Keeping the phone bill or other bills hidden.
- Keeping the cell phone off or on vibrate.
- Showing a change in the frequency (more/less) of sex.
- Having unusual smells (cologne, perfume) on clothes
- Developing an interest in sex related materials - videos, toys, Viagra.
- Seeming lost in thought more often.
- Using the computer in private more often.
- Changing passwords on the computer or other accounts.
- Using free e-mail services like Yahoo! and Hotmail.
- Securing their laptop computer from you.
- Keeping a private area - car, room, office.
- Leaving you alone a lot while you are out.
- Finding reasons not to be intimate.
- Getting defensive or angry over questions about activities.
- Developing a moody attitude.
- Suddenly becoming exuberant and happy for no reason.
- Suddenly becoming despondent or angry for no reason.
- Neglecting you and the home.
- Changes in wardrobe or personal appearance.
- Talking about new people, places and things.
- Suddenly not talking about people, places, or things.
- Changes in schedules and habits that have been kept for years.
- Traveling more often than before.
- Changes in personality, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Changes in eating preferences (places, foods, spices).
If your lover or spouse shows
several of these signs, then you may
want to have a consultation with a
professional to discuss your options.
Safe Harbor Investigations will provide you a free and
confidential phone or in-person
consultation with absolutely no
judgment about you or your spouse,
no pressure to take our services,
and we will do it with absolute
confidentiality. Your safety, your
security, and your secrecy is our
biggest concern, not trying to sign
you up for services you may not
Most domestic investigations involve surveillance. You may want to check our page on surveillance to find out more
of what this entails.
We perform surveillance of your
partner so that we can obtain videos
and photographs of their activities
during times that you suspect they
are, or may be, cheating on you. We
strive to either prove sufficiently
that they are not cheating so that
you can feel assured the problems
arise from other areas or to provide
irrefutable evidence of their
cheating. You will get then be able
to confront your spouse with
confidence to correct the situation
or deliver the evidence to your
attorney so that you (and your
children if you have any) can get
the best settlement from the court.
It is natural to feel guilty when
you consider hiring a investigator
to investigate your spouse, but you
shouldn't. You are
hiring a professional to simply determine
the truth of your circumstances not
to try and make your spouse look bad.
There is some reason you are
suspicious and it is affecting your life and your
relationship. If your spouse or lover is not guilty of infidelity, if they are
not doing something inappropriate, maybe something else will be uncovered that is the root of problem.
If not, then at least your fears and doubts will be relieved so you can strengthen your relationship and move ahead with confidence.
Most infidelity investigations take
from one to two weeks to complete.
At the end of the investigation you
obtain video and photographs that
not only document the investigator's
time but provide you the evidence of
innocence or guilt. These are
delivered along with a complete
written report documenting every
activity of your spouse during the
surveillance. The dates and
times are broken down minute by
minute and will match the video
provided to you. You will also
receive an invoice that will match
the dates and times on the written
report and the corresponding video
In some cases GPS tracking can be
used to decrease the cost of your
investigators can watch your spouse
covertly as he or she drives around
town. When your spouse leaves
suddenly or doesn't come home, the
investigator can determine where
they are and, if it is deemed
necessary, go obtain video of their
location and the person or persons
they are with. This decreases
the hours that would normally be
required for surveillance saving you
the hourly charges for an
Regardless of the method used, Safe
Harbor Investigations will maintain
your secrecy. Your lover or spouse
need never know you had them
investigated unless you or your
attorney decide to reveal the
Call us today and receive a very
accurate quote for an infidelity
investigation. Our extensive
experience in infidelity
investigations provides us the
knowledge to know what questions to
ask to give you a complete and
realistic price and it is a price
that we stand behind. We don't
just quote hourly rates and
retainers, we tell you how much it
will take to get the job completed
to your satisfaction.
| For more information call: (678) 631-1038.